Comprilan® is a short stretch compression bandage made from 100% cotton and is specifically designed for the management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and edema. Unlike long stretch bandages, Comprilan® provides compression and high resistance to stretch to increase venous and lymphatic return.
- Lower resting pressure, making it better tolerated by patients
- As effective as multi-layer bandage*
- Can be worn comfortably, safely and effectively during rest and activity
- Can be washed and reused (up to 20 times) for economical treatment
- Anatomically conforming allowing freedom of movement
- Safe for mixed ulcers (0.6 < ABPI < 0.8)
- Easy to apply
* Harrison et al.: The Canadian Bandaging Trial: Evidence-informed leg ulcer care and the effectiveness of two compression technologies. BMC Nursing 2011 10:20
Effective edema reduction. Easy to apply.
JOBST® Compri2 is a 2-layer bandaging system that offers effective edema reduction for up to 7 days1.
It is dotted with two compression levels, ensuring the right level can be selected for both venous and mixed etiology leg ulcers.
- Less bulky giving the patient more choice when selecting footwear.
- Tearable padding makes it easy to apply extra cushioning at contoured areas to reduce pain and the risk of pressure points.
- Active moisture management transfers liquids into the inside of the system and keeps the skin dry2.
2Data on file
Products are not intended for contact with damaged or injured skin.