Custom-made garments for mild to severe lymphedema management
JOBST® Elvarex® helps maintain the reduced volume and shape of the limb. These garments help to inhibit further fluid accumulation and help to assure therapeutic results achieved by compression. Elvarex® compression garments are indicated when decongestion is achieved so the garment helps prevent an increase in the extremity dimensions.
- Custom manufacturing to ensure a contoured fit to the shape of the limb
- Controlled gradient compression for the effective long-term management of lymphedema
- Flat knitted construction that allows greater air permeability for superior comfort and easier garment care
- Excellent durability for extended wear
- Upper extremity garments in class 1, 2 and 2F
- Lower extremity garments in class 1, 2, 3, 3F, 4 and 4S
- Diagonal cut on top of sleeve
- Slip form cut on lower extremity garments
- Available in a variety of styles and options
Elvarex® with SoftFitTM Technology
The right compression every time.
The new SoftFit™ technology is a unique system of silicone yarns, knitted into the welt of some of our compression garments. It provides more gentle, seamless friction on the skin which means there’s no cutting in and less slipping down, even when moving.
Available in armsleeves and knee high garments in JOBST® Elvarex® and JOBST® Elvarex Soft®.
JOBST® Elvarex® Soft
The comfort and softness patients deserve for mild to moderate lymphedema management
- Soft surface that is extremely comfortable to wear
- New knitting construction and softer yarn provides easy donning
- Comfortable edging seam provides the required stability and durability of the fabric edge
- Latex free aids in protection against skin irritation
JOBST® Elvarex® Plus
Custom-made garments for mild to severe lymphedema management of the hands and feet
- 3D knitting technique reproducing each body shape accurately for more freedom of movement
- Seamless material for consistent flexibility and maximum range of motion; superior wearing comfort without pressure points
- Same JOBST® Elvarex® knitted fabric providing excellent breathability and micro-massage effect
- Ideal for patients with sensitive skin or living an active lifestyle
- Class 1 and 2
Products are not intended for contact with damaged or injured skin.