JOBST® UlcerCARE™ is a two-stocking system incorporating a liner and an outer stocking to supply the gradient compression needed for a venous ulcer to heal (40 mmHg), while allowing self-management and normal lifestyle for the patient.
- Easy handling
- Perfect combination for providing patients with a higher quality of life and maximizing compliance
- Liner provides mild compression for non-ambulatory patient to help manage edema during bed rest, and may be worn 24 hours a day
- Liner contains silk which increases comfort and facilitates donning of the outer stocking
- Outer stocking is available in beige or black, with zipper on left or right side for comfortable closure on the opposite side of the wound, or without zipper
- Latex Free
JOBST® SensiFoot™ Diabetic Sock
Diabetes can cause nerve damage that leads to loss of feeling in your feet. Minor foot injuries such as cuts, blisters or sores can cause infections and ulcers. Serious cases may even lead to amputation and this is why it is crucial for diabetic feet to be well taken care of and protected.
JOBST® SensiFootTM is designed to satisfy the demand of professionals and patients for an effective diabetic sock. It makes proper foot care an easy, comfortable part of any daily diabetes routine.
- Non-irritating, smooth toe seam to reduce pressure and irritation on the toes
- Extra padding in the foot, heel and toe that reduces friction while providing extra comfort and protection
- Acrylic multi-fiber yarns to wick away moisture and keep feet comfortable and dry
- Antibacterial and antifungal finish to inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi on the sock
- Non-constricting, mild compression in knee and crew styles to help keep the sock in place and prevent sliding or bunching.
Products are not intended for contact with damaged or injured skin.